We are please to open the call for presentations for the Ireland and UK Moodlemoot 2012.
One of the most important reasons for attending a Moodlemoot is to share your experiences in using Moodle and to learn from others too
The theme for the conference will be “Moving forward with Moodle”. We hope to showcase many fine initiatives and projects during the conference on a range of topics including:
- Implementing & Developing Moodle
- Teaching & Learning with Moodle
- Academic takeup of Moodle
- Student engagement
- Moodle 2
For more detailed information on the proposed programme please check the Draft programme.
Deadline for submission: 3 Feb 2012.
How to Submit
To submit your proposal, you have two options:
(A) You can fill out the online proposal form
(B) You can email us the information as outlined below email@example.com
Please have a look at the different formats of presentations before you submit your idea.
- Organisation/Place of Work
- Email address
The presentation information must include :
- Title: Seven words or less
- Description: An abstract of 100-200 words, providing a clear idea of the subject and method of the presentation
- Type of presentation: Which format do you prefer
- Availability: Which days are you available to present on