We are inviting active bloggers in the education and hr/training sector to apply for an Official Blogger Pass for the 3 day Moodlemoot.
There is only a limited number of the Official Blogger Passes available and these are subject to approval.
All official event bloggers will receive:
- Link to their blog on the bloggers page
- Access to all the conference sessions and free training workshops
- Lunch each day at the venue
- Free Parking at the venue
- Access to the Gala Conference dinner
Accepted bloggers would be expected to:
- Post one or blog posts in the run up to the Moodlemoot highlighting some aspect of the Moot with links to the http://moodlemoot.ie site
- Tweet during the conference using our tag #mootieuk12
- Post photos / videos during and after conference as appropriate
- Post on their blog and/or other channels during the conference highlighting the event, speakers, session
The deadline for applications is Nov 1st, 2012.
Accepted Bloggers will be notified by the Dec 1st, 2012.
For more details on becoming an Official Moot Blogger, please contact us