We are working on a draft schedule, and will hope to have it live next week. But to whet the appetite, we felt that you may want to see some of the breakdown of the presentations. So this is what the schedule looks like so far.
6 Training Workshops
- Introduction to teaching with Moodle
- Moodle 2 course creator best practice
- Basic Moodle 2 administration
- Introduction to Moodle 2 code development
- Introduction to Moodle 2 theme development
- Adding Social to learning (A Social Media Boot-camp with a Moodle twist)
April 3rd & 4th
Helen Foster, Martin Dougiamas (remote) and a third soon to be confirmed.
60 Community Presentations on:
- Implementing & Developing Moodle – ( 15 presentations )
- Teaching & Learning with Moodle – ( 13 presentations )
- Moodle 2 – ( 10 presentations )
- Student engagement – ( 10 presentations )
- Academic take up of Moodle – ( 7 Presentations )
- Organisational use of Moodle – ( 5 presentations )
4 Hands-on Training Workshops:
- Learn to use the EQUELLA digital content repository with Moodle 2 – Pearson
- Get your hands on enhanced reporting and curriculum management with ELIS for Moodle 2. – Remote-Learner
- Using Panopto lecture capture with Moodle – Panopto
- 4th workshop to be confirmed!
2 Discussion / Q&A Panels:
- On Moving to Moodle 2 (select presenters to answer some key Q&A from attendees)
- Moodle Community panel (end of conference, and a look to coming year and other moots!)
So that is it for now, draft programme to be live in a week or so with all abstracts published too!
If you have not yet registered – then head over book your place now :-> Register now